Before being assigned to a team, all employees go through a rigorous training process.
The following topics are covered:
- Website Publishing and management (with or without Control Panels)
- Initial Server Setup and Server Hardening
- Regular maintenance and efficiency checking of servers
- Installation and configuration of third party software used in sites
- Installation & Configuration of monitoring tools
- Server load management using top, ps, lsof, strace etc
- Bash shell scripting for automating tasks
- Virtual environment management
- Kernel compilation from source
- American English vernacular and elimination of “Indianisms”
In addition, we hold four hour long technical seminars per month on varying topics and eight technical write-ups are published each month.
Industry news and quick linux tips are also published in our magazine, The VIPoint Quarterly
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution